What We Do
STEM Summer Camps
- An exciting residential program designed to stimulate the interest of teenage girls (13 – 18) in the STEM fields.
- Concepts and projects in Robotics, Electronics, Mechanics, Science, and Computer Programming.
- Individual and group projects.
- Mentor sessions.
Coding Boot Camp
- An intensive five-week program to train girls and young women in the fundamentals of web design and computer programming.
- Highly selective admission process.
- Best students provided with internships.
- Creation of a talent recruitment pool for corporates.
- Development of tech entrepreneurs.
After School STEM Clubs
- Program customized as STEM Leadership and Entrepreneurship (STEMLEG) clubs held at 20 Government Secondary Schools across the FCT.